Who We Are
The Blue Sea Advisors Network is a carefully assembled consortium of client-centric professionals and business advisors dedicated to serving the business growth and transition planning needs of middle market businesses. We provide business owners and their key management teams with the niche expertise to break through major constraints, innovate around them, or take advantage of little-known value-building strategies. Our deep bench of niche professionals and fractional share CXOs can strengthen your company’s weakest links with focused expertise, close collaboration, and a proven process of continuous improvement.
Our Network members provide up-front scope of work quotations, and an analysis of your projected Return on Investment. We can work with either your current trusted advisors or tap into the intellectual muscle of our professional affiliates and C-level fractional share executives to help you move rapidly toward your objectives.
Our consortium consists of:
- Top tax attorney specialists, whether local or serving a national client base of businesses;
- Proactive CPAs with advanced tax planning and M&A practices;
- Process improvement specialists who can help you develop rapid and effective continuous improvement methodologies with a high ROI, using demand-driven manufacturing technologies and team-based management methodologies including Theory of Constraints, Lean, Six Sigma, and EOS;
- Merger and Acquisition Advisory Firms with access to hundreds of potential qualified acquirers;
- Angel investors interested in funding innovative spin-offs,
- Private equity firms willing to purchase minority positions to let you take some chips off the table while you retain operating control of the business and the ability to share in the future growth potential of your company;
- Strategic or industry buyers looking to purchase 100% of your interest in the company;
- Business-friendly commercial banks, amenable to funding management buyouts or ESOPs;
- Alternative merchant bankers who can step in if commercial banks step away;
- Top commercial real estate brokers, who can market and sell your real estate holdings for maximum value and provide current fair market value assessments;
- Property and casualty insurance counselors and experts, that can address your most serious risks, including cybersecurity, automobile and delivery truck accidents, wrongful death claims, and personal injury claims;
- Specialists in commercial real estate cost segregation, R&D tax credits, payment processing cost reduction, and procurement cost reduction analysts, to substantially reduce your tax bill and operating costs;
- Captive insurance company architects to reduce your property and casualty insurance costs or handle the risks standard insurers refuse to cover; and the
- Advanced planning groups of several major insurance carriers to creatively use insurance and trusts to protect assets, transfer wealth free of taxes, and grow a source of accessible funds immune from current taxation or market value declines.
As a result, you get the benefit of seizing upon proven yet widely unknown and unexecuted strategies for protecting and growing your business and personal assets over the long term, legally minimizing your tax burdens, compounding your wealth, and prudently diversifying your assets into financial vehicles non-correlated with the public markets.